Vänerhamn will work continuously in every part of its operations to reduce the company’s eco-footprint.
This means that:
- Vänerhamn will develop its own environmental management system to meet the demands of both customers and authorities, based on current environmental legislation.
- Vänerhamn will continuously improve its efforts to reduce environmental impact and negative aspects of the working environment.
- We will spotlight the environmental perspective in all operational management.
To achieve these goals, Vänerhamn must:
- Inform all employees about applicable environmental legislation, regulations and procedures.
- Ensure that the company’s training plans include training in the Environmental Code and occupational health and safety.
- Develop policies for purchasing, handling methods and technology to achieve the lowest possible marginal costs to society.